“Protecting our future starts with protecting our food supply”
Tobias Grasso, President of North America for Sealed Air's Food Care division, will be speaking at the second annual New York City Food Tank Summit, “Focusing on Food Loss and Food Waste,” which will be held at the New York University Tishman Auditorium along with Hunter College NYC Food Policy Center, Natural Resources Defense Council, NYU Steinhardt, ReFED, and The Rockefeller Foundation on October 3, 2018.
Tobias Grasso, President of North America for Sealed Air's Food Care Division. Photo courtesy of Sealed Air.
The Sealed Air Food Care division creates packaging solutions that improve food safety, increase operational efficiency, extend shelf life, and reduce resource use and waste throughout the global food supply chain. In April of 2015, Grasso joined Sealed Air to lead Food Care's business in Latin America where he had responsibility for a variety of countries including Brazil, Mexico, and Argentina. His 30 years of experience in the food and agriculture business include leadership roles with...
The last Posts from "Food Tank"
- No Silver Bullet for Farmer Poverty: It's About Constant Support and Business
- Communities Deserve More than Standardized Food Policy, Says Mendelsohn
- Building a Borderless Food System in San Diego and Tijuana
- Opinion | Cutting Waste & Keeping Food Fresh with Packaging Made from Plants
- World Diabetes Day: The Food System and Human Health
- 10 Chefs Bringing Forgotten Grains Back to Life
- Large Companies Are “More Open Than I've Ever Seen Before” to Food System Change
- “Farming Is Who I Am”
- 30+ Food Leaders Convene in San Diego
- From Soil to Supper-Technology and the Food System
- At Organic Valley, Organic Takes Care of the Land and Farmers
- Can Measuring Evaporation Help Farmers Save Water?
- Earth Care, People Care, Fair Share: 19 Approaches to Permaculture Around the World
- Creating a Data Democracy in Agricultural Research
- 2018 NYC Food Tank Summit: Fireside Chat with Tim Ma and Gabriele Corcos
- Can Wasting Less Food Between the Farm and Consumer Improve Nutrition?
- Food Loves Tech Expo Brings the Future to Tastebuds
- We Need a New Economy: An Economy in Service to Life, Says Lovins
- 2018 NYC Food Tank Summit: Improving Food Recovery Panel
- 25 Organizations Growing Change in the San Diego Food Ecosystem
The headlines of Food Drink Buzz
How to make Delicious Oreo IceCream with 3 ingredients How to make...
How to make Delicious Oreo IceCream with 3 ingredients | Homemade Oreo Icecream Recipe |No Egg ====================================================== Oreo ice cream is...
Weight Watcher Chicken Marsala
A rich brown sauce made with Marsala wine that envelopes the chicken and infuses the mushrooms forms a mouthwatering dish that tantalizes your taste buds in this episode of POV...
Jack Fruit Curry Recipe
Try Indian jack Fruit Curry Recipe. A great blend of Taste and Helth
Fall harvest wild rice salad
This Fall Harvest Wild Rice Medley is packed with roasted beets, apples, squash, crunchy pepitas, kale, and nutty wild rice.
Cranberry Sauce, made with fresh cranberries, is an easy to make side dish for Thanksgiving dinner.
Bibimbap Spaghetti Squash Bowls
This vegetarian Korean-style dinner is low-carb, and loaded with flavor!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Truffles
Full of peanut butter and chocolate goodness these Peanut Butter Chocolate Truffles are the perfect holiday treat that feeds a crowd!
5 Minute Low Carb Hot Chocolate
5 Minute Low Carb Hot Chocolate Recipe
This Keto Stuffing is made with our "cornbread". It's the perfect low carb side dish for Thanksgiving and the holidays.
Maple Roasted Brussel Sprouts
A family-favourite side dish thisThanksgiving, these maple roasted Brussel sprouts with bacon and sweet potatoes are super delicious.
Healthy Sweet Potato Casserole
This healthy sweet potato casserole is gluten-free, allergy friendly, and delicious! Perfect for Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving!
Easy Pumpkin Bread
Easy, moist pumpkin bread made with fresh pumpkin puree.
Savory Mashed Sweet Potatoes
A savory mashed sweet potatoes full of oven roasted garlic, balsamic vinegar, butter, and milk. This makes an excellent side dish.