Travel Through Greece When You're Cooking At Home
What if you could transport yourself to a boisterous Greek taverna in the comfort of your own home? Thanks to new spice mixes from beloved San Francisco-based Greek eatery Souvla , you absolutely can. The four Bay Area Souvla restaurants are renowned for what founder Charles Bililies calls “a California spin on traditional Greek street food.” Souvla's devoted customers return on a regular basis to the boisterous restaurants, each designed around a large, brass-accented rotisserie where richly seasoned lamb legs, pork shoulders and whole chickens spin against a wall of flames. Much like the souvlaki joints of Greece, meats are served casually in sandwich wraps or atop salads, but with Souvla's modern take on the classics and their own signature sauces and seasonings.
Souvla Founder Charles Bililies with Head Chef and Partner Tony Cervone
“We often receive requests from people all across the country to make Souvla at home,” says Charles. “We're so thrilled to partner with Williams Sonoma to bring Souvla's...
The last Posts from "Williams Sonoma"
- 5 Chefs' Recipes That Stand the Test of Time
- 10 Peak-Season Summer Tomato Recipes You Won't Want to Miss
- 10 Kitchen Essentials to Pass Through the Generations
- Ina Garten Cooks Up Comfort
- What's Your Cookware IQ?
- 5 Influencers on the Pantry Staples They Can't Live Without
- 7 Sensational Ideas That Take Chocolate Chip Cookies Out of the Ordinary
- How to Stock a Bar Cart
- Here's What to Do With All That Watermelon
- 8 Desserts That Bypass the Stove and the Oven
- If Only You Were at a Trattoria in an Italian Piazza
- There's A Lot More to Avocados than Guacamole and Toast
- Summer Cheesecakes That Make the Most of Seasonal Fruit
- 10 Pantry Staples Our Staffers Love Most
- Haile Thomas on What “Living Lively” Can Mean for You
- Everything You Need to Know About Eggs
- 5 Dutch Oven Recipes for Campfire Cooking
- Summer Focaccia Recipes for a Season in Full Swing
- 10 Ways to Use VSOP Balsamic Vinegar
- 7 Fresh Ways to Enjoy Summer Corn
The headlines of Food Drink Buzz
How to make Delicious Oreo IceCream with 3 ingredients How to make...
How to make Delicious Oreo IceCream with 3 ingredients | Homemade Oreo Icecream Recipe |No Egg ====================================================== Oreo ice cream is...
Hungry Howie's Opens Location in Ann Arbor
National Pizza Franchise Increases Presence with Ann Arbor Location Ann Arbor, MI Hungry Howie's Pizza , originator of the Flavored Crust® pizza, announces the grand opening of...
Cherry Ice Cream
This easy and delicious ice cream is made with fresh cherries, roasted with kirsch, mixed into a creamy custard base.
Coconut & Caramelized Banana Toast
This coconut and caramelized banana french toast is mildly flavored with coconut milk and topped with delicious caramelized bananas
Easy No-Churn Ice Cream
Easy no-churn ice cream recipe loaded with edible chocolate chip cookie dough
Mini Pina Colada Cheesecakes
A graham cracker crust, a creamy pineapple coconut cheesecake, and a crunchy toasted coconut topping or whipped cream, gluten free option.
Brioche French Toast
This is the BEST Brioche French Toast! This recipe is easy to make and makes a perfect meal for breakfast and brunch!
Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken
This healthy and easy Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken is a quick dump and go recipe made with chicken breast, salsa, canned black beans, canned
Homemade Cookie Dough Ice Cream
We love ending our summer nights with this homemade cookie dough ice cream. It's gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan!
Recipe Round-Up: Big Vegan
Finishing out some more recipes I have made from Big Vegan, by Robin Asbell. You can see the rest of my posts from this book here . Tibetan Beef Fried Noodles: The recipe calls...
Bipartisan Group of Senators Urge For Repeal of Tariffs on European Wine...
On Friday, a bipartisan group of 13 U.S. senators sent a letter to the U.S. Trade Representatives Office pleading to remove the tariffs currently impacting certain European...