Dinners So Easy Your Kids Can Make Them
It's an idea so compelling that some smart entrepreneurs, such as Brooklyn's The Dynamite Shop , have made it their business model. Have the kids make dinner. Maybe it's hard to relinquish control to the young person you just watched try to parallel park for the first time. But you're running around working or caretaking or doing any of those million things on your parent list. If you've got a teen in the house who you trust around a stove, let them make supper. Really. It's one less thing. These are the no-marinating-required, last-minute, use-up-the-protein-and-veg dishes we entrust to our own big kids.
The best part, of course, forever? The'll be so proud it'll make you want to cry. (If you can swing it, we suggest lots of compliments instead.) If everything goes well, maybe you've just outsourced one thing on your list a couple nights a week. Imagine the gloriousness of that.
1. Burrito Bowls
Yes, they can! Any kid obsessed with burritos will rejoice in burrito bowl night. (Pro tip: In a hangry pinch,...
The last Posts from "Williams Sonoma"
- 5 Chefs' Recipes That Stand the Test of Time
- 10 Peak-Season Summer Tomato Recipes You Won't Want to Miss
- 10 Kitchen Essentials to Pass Through the Generations
- Ina Garten Cooks Up Comfort
- What's Your Cookware IQ?
- 5 Influencers on the Pantry Staples They Can't Live Without
- 7 Sensational Ideas That Take Chocolate Chip Cookies Out of the Ordinary
- How to Stock a Bar Cart
- Here's What to Do With All That Watermelon
- 8 Desserts That Bypass the Stove and the Oven
- If Only You Were at a Trattoria in an Italian Piazza
- There's A Lot More to Avocados than Guacamole and Toast
- Summer Cheesecakes That Make the Most of Seasonal Fruit
- 10 Pantry Staples Our Staffers Love Most
- Haile Thomas on What “Living Lively” Can Mean for You
- Everything You Need to Know About Eggs
- 5 Dutch Oven Recipes for Campfire Cooking
- Summer Focaccia Recipes for a Season in Full Swing
- 10 Ways to Use VSOP Balsamic Vinegar
- 7 Fresh Ways to Enjoy Summer Corn
The headlines of Food Drink Buzz
How to make Delicious Oreo IceCream with 3 ingredients How to make...
How to make Delicious Oreo IceCream with 3 ingredients | Homemade Oreo Icecream Recipe |No Egg ====================================================== Oreo ice cream is...
Hungry Howie's Opens Location in Ann Arbor
National Pizza Franchise Increases Presence with Ann Arbor Location Ann Arbor, MI Hungry Howie's Pizza , originator of the Flavored Crust® pizza, announces the grand opening of...
Cherry Ice Cream
This easy and delicious ice cream is made with fresh cherries, roasted with kirsch, mixed into a creamy custard base.
Coconut & Caramelized Banana Toast
This coconut and caramelized banana french toast is mildly flavored with coconut milk and topped with delicious caramelized bananas
Honey Brioche French Toast
A delicious and special way to prepare french toast!
Easy No-Churn Ice Cream
Easy no-churn ice cream recipe loaded with edible chocolate chip cookie dough
Mini Pina Colada Cheesecakes
A graham cracker crust, a creamy pineapple coconut cheesecake, and a crunchy toasted coconut topping or whipped cream, gluten free option.
Tandoori Chicken Slow Cooker
This healthy tandoori chicken slow cooker freezer meal is one of my most popular dishes! Simple dinner that pleases a crowd.
Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken
This healthy and easy Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken is a quick dump and go recipe made with chicken breast, salsa, canned black beans, canned
Gluten Free Date Squares
Thick, soft and wonderfully gooey gluten free date squares. Naturally gluten free with vegan and oat free options available!
Recipe Round-Up: Big Vegan
Finishing out some more recipes I have made from Big Vegan, by Robin Asbell. You can see the rest of my posts from this book here . Tibetan Beef Fried Noodles: The recipe calls...