5 Kitchen Projects That Will Teach You How to Cook
During quarantine, a lot of folks had to clear the shoes out of their ovens and, well, learn to cook. No judgment; we've all been a college student, high school kid or 40-something bachelor before! Some of us live for takeout or the corner deli, and we totally get it.
But now that you've achieved “beyond ramen” status, let us help ease you into a few projects that bridge “starter pasta” with “weekend project.” Each is as satisfying as you can imagine. (Anyone who has tasted homemade ice cream can attest to that!) 1. Ice Cream
There's a reason there's always a line at the dairy creamery off that random country road. Homemade ice cream is just impossible to beat. This recipe is a knockout lesson in tempering (folding eggs and milk together so neither curdles). It's also blissfully straightforward, requiring only five ingredients and the custard base ice cream purists insist upon. (For laypeople, that means there are eggs, and plenty of 'em!) You just need an ice cream machine and scoop , and you're off to the...
The last Posts from "Williams Sonoma"
- 5 Chefs' Recipes That Stand the Test of Time
- 10 Peak-Season Summer Tomato Recipes You Won't Want to Miss
- 10 Kitchen Essentials to Pass Through the Generations
- Ina Garten Cooks Up Comfort
- What's Your Cookware IQ?
- 5 Influencers on the Pantry Staples They Can't Live Without
- 7 Sensational Ideas That Take Chocolate Chip Cookies Out of the Ordinary
- How to Stock a Bar Cart
- Here's What to Do With All That Watermelon
- 8 Desserts That Bypass the Stove and the Oven
- If Only You Were at a Trattoria in an Italian Piazza
- There's A Lot More to Avocados than Guacamole and Toast
- Summer Cheesecakes That Make the Most of Seasonal Fruit
- 10 Pantry Staples Our Staffers Love Most
- Haile Thomas on What “Living Lively” Can Mean for You
- Everything You Need to Know About Eggs
- 5 Dutch Oven Recipes for Campfire Cooking
- Summer Focaccia Recipes for a Season in Full Swing
- 10 Ways to Use VSOP Balsamic Vinegar
- 7 Fresh Ways to Enjoy Summer Corn
The headlines of Food Drink Buzz
How to make Delicious Oreo IceCream with 3 ingredients How to make...
How to make Delicious Oreo IceCream with 3 ingredients | Homemade Oreo Icecream Recipe |No Egg ====================================================== Oreo ice cream is...
Hungry Howie's Opens Location in Ann Arbor
National Pizza Franchise Increases Presence with Ann Arbor Location Ann Arbor, MI Hungry Howie's Pizza , originator of the Flavored Crust® pizza, announces the grand opening of...
Coconut & Caramelized Banana Toast
This coconut and caramelized banana french toast is mildly flavored with coconut milk and topped with delicious caramelized bananas
Easy No-Churn Ice Cream
Easy no-churn ice cream recipe loaded with edible chocolate chip cookie dough
Gluten-Free Scoopable Cheesecake
Gluten-free cheesecake that is easy to bake. A delicious crustless recipe baked without a springform pan. Just scoop and add toppings.
Brioche French Toast
This is the BEST Brioche French Toast! This recipe is easy to make and makes a perfect meal for breakfast and brunch!
Tandoori Chicken Slow Cooker
This healthy tandoori chicken slow cooker freezer meal is one of my most popular dishes! Simple dinner that pleases a crowd.
Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken
This healthy and easy Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken is a quick dump and go recipe made with chicken breast, salsa, canned black beans, canned
Gluten Free Date Squares
Thick, soft and wonderfully gooey gluten free date squares. Naturally gluten free with vegan and oat free options available!
Recipe Round-Up: Big Vegan
Finishing out some more recipes I have made from Big Vegan, by Robin Asbell. You can see the rest of my posts from this book here . Tibetan Beef Fried Noodles: The recipe calls...
Restaurant Owners Describe Their New Reality
“I was literally about to start the process of trying to set up my restaurant this year, and this all happened,” says Sarah Moody. Commiserating in a similar catch-22 is Yuka...