5 Dutch Oven Recipes for Campfire Cooking
If you want to expand beyond franks and beans on your next camping trip, then you'll want to check out these incredible Dutch oven recipes from Megan McDuffie and Michael van Vliet of Fresh Off the Grid , a website dedicated to “helping people enjoy great food in the great outdoors.”
Megan and Michael, Fresh Off the Grid, San Diego, CA.
In their years of developing camp cooking recipes, Megan and Michael have found that a good-quality camping Dutch oven is one of the most versatile pieces of camp cookware you can own. Saute, pan-fry, simmer, steam, bake, braise-if you can dream it, you can make it in a Dutch oven. Unlike a home Dutch oven, a camping Dutch oven is made entirely out of cast iron and has a flat lid so you can stack coals on top of it. Use a pair of tongs to place a few coals underneath and
The last Posts from "Williams Sonoma"
- 5 Chefs' Recipes That Stand the Test of Time
- 10 Peak-Season Summer Tomato Recipes You Won't Want to Miss
- 10 Kitchen Essentials to Pass Through the Generations
- Ina Garten Cooks Up Comfort
- What's Your Cookware IQ?
- 5 Influencers on the Pantry Staples They Can't Live Without
- 7 Sensational Ideas That Take Chocolate Chip Cookies Out of the Ordinary
- How to Stock a Bar Cart
- Here's What to Do With All That Watermelon
- 8 Desserts That Bypass the Stove and the Oven
- If Only You Were at a Trattoria in an Italian Piazza
- There's A Lot More to Avocados than Guacamole and Toast
- Summer Cheesecakes That Make the Most of Seasonal Fruit
- 10 Pantry Staples Our Staffers Love Most
- Haile Thomas on What “Living Lively” Can Mean for You
- Everything You Need to Know About Eggs
- Summer Focaccia Recipes for a Season in Full Swing
- 10 Ways to Use VSOP Balsamic Vinegar
- 7 Fresh Ways to Enjoy Summer Corn
The headlines of Food Drink Buzz
How to make Delicious Oreo IceCream with 3 ingredients How to make...
How to make Delicious Oreo IceCream with 3 ingredients | Homemade Oreo Icecream Recipe |No Egg ====================================================== Oreo ice cream is...
Hungry Howie's Opens Location in Ann Arbor
National Pizza Franchise Increases Presence with Ann Arbor Location Ann Arbor, MI Hungry Howie's Pizza , originator of the Flavored Crust® pizza, announces the grand opening of...
Cherry Ice Cream
This easy and delicious ice cream is made with fresh cherries, roasted with kirsch, mixed into a creamy custard base.
Coconut & Caramelized Banana Toast
This coconut and caramelized banana french toast is mildly flavored with coconut milk and topped with delicious caramelized bananas
Easy No-Churn Ice Cream
Easy no-churn ice cream recipe loaded with edible chocolate chip cookie dough
Mini Pina Colada Cheesecakes
A graham cracker crust, a creamy pineapple coconut cheesecake, and a crunchy toasted coconut topping or whipped cream, gluten free option.
Brioche French Toast
This is the BEST Brioche French Toast! This recipe is easy to make and makes a perfect meal for breakfast and brunch!
Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken
This healthy and easy Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken is a quick dump and go recipe made with chicken breast, salsa, canned black beans, canned
Homemade Cookie Dough Ice Cream
We love ending our summer nights with this homemade cookie dough ice cream. It's gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan!
Recipe Round-Up: Big Vegan
Finishing out some more recipes I have made from Big Vegan, by Robin Asbell. You can see the rest of my posts from this book here . Tibetan Beef Fried Noodles: The recipe calls...
Bipartisan Group of Senators Urge For Repeal of Tariffs on European Wine...
On Friday, a bipartisan group of 13 U.S. senators sent a letter to the U.S. Trade Representatives Office pleading to remove the tariffs currently impacting certain European...