10 Ways to Use VSOP Balsamic Vinegar
Peaches, prosciutto and VSOP, thanks!
Sometimes you end up in a party conversation about something as innocuous-sounding as balsamic vinegar. You'd be forgiven for thinking, “Why? Why did this person pin me down to rave about a 25-year-old Italian balsamic vinegar she just tried for the first time? What in the world?”
But to read the five-star reviews of our famous aged VSOP balsamic vinegar -far and away our best-selling condiment-is to get familiar with obsession. Simmered in copper cauldrons, then aged in wooden barrels for a full 25 years, the vinegar takes on a silky, unctuous quality reflecting the pure white Trebbiano grapes that comprise it. Its legions of fans are using it in salad dressing and on tomatoes, sure, but also on sandwiches, ice cream, in cocktails and over roasted veggies. Here are some of the favorite ways to use VSOP balsamico among its many, many aficionados.
Yep, just olive oil, balsamic vinegar, a bit of sea salt and a hit of pepper, and you're there. Add Dijon and...
The last Posts from "Williams Sonoma"
- 5 Chefs' Recipes That Stand the Test of Time
- 10 Peak-Season Summer Tomato Recipes You Won't Want to Miss
- 10 Kitchen Essentials to Pass Through the Generations
- Ina Garten Cooks Up Comfort
- What's Your Cookware IQ?
- 5 Influencers on the Pantry Staples They Can't Live Without
- 7 Sensational Ideas That Take Chocolate Chip Cookies Out of the Ordinary
- How to Stock a Bar Cart
- Here's What to Do With All That Watermelon
- 8 Desserts That Bypass the Stove and the Oven
- If Only You Were at a Trattoria in an Italian Piazza
- There's A Lot More to Avocados than Guacamole and Toast
- Summer Cheesecakes That Make the Most of Seasonal Fruit
- 10 Pantry Staples Our Staffers Love Most
- Haile Thomas on What “Living Lively” Can Mean for You
- Everything You Need to Know About Eggs
- 5 Dutch Oven Recipes for Campfire Cooking
- Summer Focaccia Recipes for a Season in Full Swing
- 7 Fresh Ways to Enjoy Summer Corn
The headlines of Food Drink Buzz
How to make Delicious Oreo IceCream with 3 ingredients How to make...
How to make Delicious Oreo IceCream with 3 ingredients | Homemade Oreo Icecream Recipe |No Egg ====================================================== Oreo ice cream is...
Hungry Howie's Opens Location in Ann Arbor
National Pizza Franchise Increases Presence with Ann Arbor Location Ann Arbor, MI Hungry Howie's Pizza , originator of the Flavored Crust® pizza, announces the grand opening of...
Cherry Ice Cream
This easy and delicious ice cream is made with fresh cherries, roasted with kirsch, mixed into a creamy custard base.
Coconut & Caramelized Banana Toast
This coconut and caramelized banana french toast is mildly flavored with coconut milk and topped with delicious caramelized bananas
Honey Brioche French Toast
A delicious and special way to prepare french toast!
Easy No-Churn Ice Cream
Easy no-churn ice cream recipe loaded with edible chocolate chip cookie dough
Mini Pina Colada Cheesecakes
A graham cracker crust, a creamy pineapple coconut cheesecake, and a crunchy toasted coconut topping or whipped cream, gluten free option.
Tandoori Chicken Slow Cooker
This healthy tandoori chicken slow cooker freezer meal is one of my most popular dishes! Simple dinner that pleases a crowd.
Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken
This healthy and easy Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken is a quick dump and go recipe made with chicken breast, salsa, canned black beans, canned
Gluten Free Date Squares
Thick, soft and wonderfully gooey gluten free date squares. Naturally gluten free with vegan and oat free options available!
Recipe Round-Up: Big Vegan
Finishing out some more recipes I have made from Big Vegan, by Robin Asbell. You can see the rest of my posts from this book here . Tibetan Beef Fried Noodles: The recipe calls...